- To understand unique requirements of small to medium-sized customers and facilitating their requirements through shariah-based products.
- Guiding the SME customers to ensure that their businesses progressed on a positive trajectory.
- Leveraging strong relationship with dealer network to ensure that customer is served in a highly satisfactory manner.
- To ensure highest level of service standards with focus on “Partnering” instead of financing with customer.
- To continuously provide professional feedback to customer on their business operations to ensure their development.
Ahli Islamic Products
We are currently offering following products to our Corporate & SME customers, which is fulfilling their business requirements.
Murabaha is a sale transaction wherein the first party (Bank) sells a Sharia-compliant asset/ good to the customer for cost plus a pre-agreed profit.
- IJARA Muntahiya Bil Tamleek (Ijara MBT)/ Financing for Vehicle/ Commercial Vehicle/ Equipments
Under Ijara facilities, we ensure that customer’s specific requirement for purchase of Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles, Equipment, Plant & Machinery is met. Ijara MBT is a rental arrangement, whereby owner of the asset allows use of the asset against specified rentals. It includes a promise from the lessor to transfer to the lessee the title of the leased asset at the end of the lease term through a sale for an agreed price. During the entire tenor of financial lease, bank must retain the ownership of the asset along with relevant risk & rewards.
- Diminishing Musharaka/ Commercial Real Estate financing
Under Diminishing Musharaka (DM), we are facilitating customer’s requirements for real estate financing in the form of either construction or acquisition of buildings & properties. DM is a form of co-ownership in which two or more persons take ownership of a tangible asset in an agreed proportion and one of the co-owners undertakes to buy in periodic installments the proportionate share of the other co-owner until the title of asset is completely transferred to the purchasing co-owner. Furthermore during the entire tenor of facility, one of the co-owners can rent out its undivided share in the asset to the other co-owner.
- Trade Services
Apart from financing products, we are also offering complete array of trade services to our SME customers. Services include Letter of Credit, All forms of Guarantees, and Business Remittance solutions.